If it feels good.
- Awesome surf event w/ 12 mile run on the bike path 7:17 min pace.... Good day! @ Volcom Pipe Pro instagram.com/p/kDxgf-pkMZ/ 3 years ago
- RT @josephchick: Super excited to be the new RD of one of Ashland's many epic races, the Mt. Ashland Hill Climb. Like… http://t.co/AGA3Z6p… 3 years ago
- #northshore @ Hale'iwa Beach Park instagram.com/p/jbOhv5pkP2/ 4 years ago
- RT @josephchick: Got up above the fog on today's little jaunt. instagram.com/p/iXKEswSkOJ/ 4 years ago
- RT @josephchick: It only goes up from here. instagram.com/p/iXKMK-SkOX/ 4 years ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Above is a link to a short news clip about a man that turns soda cans into solar heating systems. It is pretty neat and shows that there are some very simple solutions out there to help people save money and to have a cleaner indoor environment!
Above is a Link to how to sprout and basically you can have soilless gardens in your on home with tons of nutrition and to top it off they taste sooo good!
<object style=”height: 390px; width: 640px”><param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube.com/v/cmZd_OEpZP0?version=3″><param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”><param name=”allowScriptAccess” value=”always”></object>
Just had a collard and bananas in a smoothie. Really Good and full of calcium!
4 collard leaves
Make sure you do not put the stem of the collards in the smoothie. Put in all ingredients and fill blender half way with water! Mix until smooth and add water if too thick.
NB: All % (excluding distribution) are % daily values (customized) [change].
* Try to limit these nutrients (= 100% daily value).