This is a small introduction to Biodynamic farming. It is a great little video that gives a very deep understanding of the production of a garden in line with the production that takes place in nature. The whole world is natural and is intrinsically self sustaining so learning to understand how this is so, to me, is a first step in true sustainability. Grow some food!
If it feels good.
- Awesome surf event w/ 12 mile run on the bike path 7:17 min pace.... Good day! @ Volcom Pipe Pro instagram.com/p/kDxgf-pkMZ/ 3 years ago
- RT @josephchick: Super excited to be the new RD of one of Ashland's many epic races, the Mt. Ashland Hill Climb. Like… http://t.co/AGA3Z6p… 3 years ago
- #northshore @ Hale'iwa Beach Park instagram.com/p/jbOhv5pkP2/ 3 years ago
- RT @josephchick: Got up above the fog on today's little jaunt. instagram.com/p/iXKEswSkOJ/ 3 years ago
- RT @josephchick: It only goes up from here. instagram.com/p/iXKMK-SkOX/ 3 years ago