Philadelphia Orchard Project is a really awesome organization and I recommend anyone to help out in any way. Take a look at there site and you will see the great things they are doing. The basic premise of the group is to create orchards in some of the poorest areas of Philadelphia so people in the locally community can get fresh ripe organic fruit locally and either free or very inexpensively. This ideally is a great solution for all of us because there is nothing better then getting food that is almost if not right out of the backyard!
If it feels good.
- Awesome surf event w/ 12 mile run on the bike path 7:17 min pace.... Good day! @ Volcom Pipe Pro instagram.com/p/kDxgf-pkMZ/ 4 years ago
- RT @josephchick: Super excited to be the new RD of one of Ashland's many epic races, the Mt. Ashland Hill Climb. Like… http://t.co/AGA3Z6p… 4 years ago
- #northshore @ Hale'iwa Beach Park instagram.com/p/jbOhv5pkP2/ 4 years ago
- RT @josephchick: Got up above the fog on today's little jaunt. instagram.com/p/iXKEswSkOJ/ 4 years ago
- RT @josephchick: It only goes up from here. instagram.com/p/iXKMK-SkOX/ 4 years ago